Diamond Jewelry Stores
Editor's Top Picks
- Blue Nile: Huge selection and highly competitive pricing.
- James Allen: Good selection, competitive pricing, and 360° view photographs of the actual diamonds for sale (a great tool when buying any diamond under VS1 clarity).
= Maybe, Sometimes, or We Just Weren't Sure.
- AGS/GIA Cert.: Does the store offer AGS/GIA certifiations on their diamonds?
- Ins. Ship.: Does the store use an insured shipper?
- Loose Dmds.: Does the store sell loose diamonds?
- 30-Day Return: Is there a 30-Day return policy?
- Dmd. Specs.: Does the store provide (on the web site) specifications of the four Cs of diamonds for the diamonds you may purchase?
- Secure Trans.: Does the store offer secure transactions?
- Cust Svc Phone #: Is there a customer service phone number posted?
- Design Tools: Does the store offer design tools to custom build jewelry?
- Diamond Photos: Does the store offer photographs of the actual diamonds for sale?
Disclaimer: All information is provided "as is" and without warranty of any kind, either express or implied.
Site inclusion does not constitute product or site endorsement and changes made to the merchant sites
since the time of our viewing may not be reflected in the above chart and comments.
aDiamondBuyingGuide.com does not accept responsibility for the content of included web sites.
All logos and trademarks are the property of their respective owners. aDiamondBuyingGuide.com is an affiliate of included sites.